Thursday, May 9, 2019

A letter home

Dear Emily,
             The union has gained more land and are doing amazing in the war, this might actually me my last letter to you because soon enough I’ll be home and able to tell you about the war in person. How are the kids? How’s father? I heard about how weak he’s been getting and everything and I’m very worried for him. Please make sure that he can stay safe and alive and healthy, at least until I get back home. For other war related news, Lincoln has sadly been assassinated. I know, it’s surprising, and scary, but he died for our country, being a true hero.

Please take care, Theodore Parrott

No comments:

Post a Comment

A letter home

Dear Emily,              The union has gained more land and are doing amazing in the war, this might actually me my last letter to you beca...