Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Second Letter Home - Charles C Ward

Dear Henritta,
       
   It’s Charles once again, I’m writing another letter to check up on you to check and make sure that everything is alright. We went into war where many people died but they died fighting which is good. But anyways, how are the kids? I miss them a lot and I miss you as well. I miss all of us living together but I’m not going back cause I’m at war and I’ve been appointed to fight and I will not let the North nor you down. I hope to see you soon, I’ll go visit y’all very soon.
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                    Sincerely, Charles C Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

A letter home

Dear Emily,              The union has gained more land and are doing amazing in the war, this might actually me my last letter to you beca...