Sunday, April 7, 2019

A letter home- Theodore Parrott

Dear Emily,
           How are you and the kids? Last time we talked it sounded like you have been spending a lot of time with them. How is father? He is getting to a very old age, is he still capable of working? Being a lawyer is a very time and mind consuming job and I’m worried about him, last time we talked he sounded well but especially in this time at his age deaths happen very suddenly. I miss home, but camp has been going well. I’ve met so many great people with the same veiws and it’s all just very eye opening. But none of those people could compare to the ones at home. Quite honestly, I’m missing home so much, I talked to someone about it and he told me that it’s called being home sick and it’s quite common for us in battle of preparing for it, especially while in camp because it’s all so new to everyone. Although I miss home so much, I will keep at it and work my best, to give our family a name, and a good one. I will make you proud.

You’re love, Theodore Parrott

No comments:

Post a Comment

A letter home

Dear Emily,              The union has gained more land and are doing amazing in the war, this might actually me my last letter to you beca...