Thursday, May 2, 2019

Letter home - Charles C Ward

Dear Henritta,
                  It’s been a long time since I’ve reached out to you, how are our children. I miss them and I wanna leave this war to go visit y’all but this war is important so I can’t. Since the Union won Gettysburg, our confidence has boosted and skyrocketed since we now know that we can actually beat the south. I visited a prison camp, and it was the worst. Everyone was sick and everyone was struggling, I felt really bad but everyone in there is in there for a reason. Anyways, I hope I get to see you soon!
                                                                                                  Sincerely, Charles C Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

A letter home

Dear Emily,              The union has gained more land and are doing amazing in the war, this might actually me my last letter to you beca...